Monday, December 21, 2009



Hello, again! Gosh, it has been a long time since my last post. Sometimes it takes a little reminder/nudge to get a new post out there. It has been so long that I kinda forgot what I'd last wrote... I just went back to read my latest entry and WOW things have really changed! Actually, my life has been a whirl-wind of change over the past six months!

I suppose the biggest changes have been with my employment and relationship status. As far as my employment goes, I am now working as a Sale Rep for Sprint and, also, working part time with REACH (the emergency vet hospital). To bring a long story short, I quit the pathology lab for a series of personal reasons. Although, there were a lot of pros to working in the lab, I ultimately decided that is wasn't worth it. The day I resigned from the lab, I fell into my current job at Sprint. It is a complete switch from my biological path, but it turns out to be a nice change of pace. I don't plan to make this my career or anything, but it works for the time being! I no longer leave work grumpy and I actually enjoy coming to work! Strange concept, right?

Another major change in my life stems from my job change... I am now "seeing" one of my coworkers from Sprint. His name is Ben. It feels a little awkward to announce it like this on blogger.. so that is all I am going to say for now. If you are interested in details, just ask me! :)

Embree, Luca and Lola are all doing well! Embree has turned into a WILD WOMAN (but I still love her!!). If you follow me on Facebook, then I am sure you have heard about all the wild things she has done! Like, her favorite chewing habits--cords and paper,her 'self-prescribing' episode, her sneaky and always successful escape attempts, her annoying habits--jumping and (play)biting, and lets not forget the time she dumped two flower plots onto my bed! She often aggravates me, but she is extremely friendly, happy and loving... which makes it is easy to forgive the bad!

I really can't believe how time has flown by.. is it really December already? This will be the first Christmas that I will not be going home for... Fortunately, I was able to make it home at the beginning of the month. It was short and sweet! I was able to catch up with close friends and family, and most importantly, I was able to spend sometime with Carter!! Although I am not going home for Christmas, I am still able to spend it with family! My aunt Teri is coming in tomorrow and Wednesday! I am excited to spend some time with her over the next couple days! Christmas day I will be working at REACH most of the day. Also, Zeb's family will be around to fill the void! :)

'Tis the season for snow! And, boy did we get a lot of it over over the weekend!! We got ~17 inches in a city who is NOT prepared for such weather! We got most of the snow on Friday; it's Monday and my car is still snowed in! We also lost power for a day! It was bad! Ben has been nice enough to drive me around and to work, since my car is immobile! He has been out of power for 3 days now.. and it is COLD in there!
At least we will have a white Christmas this year!!

Well, that is all for now!! Thanks for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment