Wednesday, October 14, 2009

EMBREE!


Well, I don't have a lot to talk about today, but I do have one bit of very exciting news!! I finally got a doggie!! YAY!
Most of you probably already know this, but I have to talk all about her anyways!

Her name is Embree and she is a hound mix. After doing some research, I think she mostly resembles a Pointer, especially because of her coloring, stance and demeanor. When I first went to the shelter I was honestly looking for an Healthy Adult dog... but of course I feel in love with the Sick Puppy! She is a lot better now, though!

She is fitting into the family fairly well.... the cats tolerate her as much as can be expected. I caught Luca allowing Embree to lick his head today! It was a big step! My roommate wasn't exactly thrilled that I brought home a puppy (to say the least), but how can you not fall for that face!! Of course, he is cool with her now. I think it helps that she goes to work with me everyday!

I hope you all get the chance to meet her someday!
Thanks for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment