Sunday, September 27, 2009

Update on things...


Okay.. so it has been a bit more than a week since my last blog! Sorry about that...

So, as an update... I am now employed (offically) at the vet pathology lab and REACH, which is an emergency vet clinic. Both jobs are challenging and it is a pretty steep learning curve since I don't have any experience, but I am managing and enjoy the challenge. Last Monday, I moved to a new house and it is working out very well! I am getting along great with my new roomie, Zeb, and the cats are adapting well. Luca more so than Lola... but that is to be expected. Zeb has a dog, her name is Molly and the cats seem to get along with her too. Molly is reaching her later years, so she doesn't put out a lot of energy provoking the kitties! She posses as a good intermediate in introducing my cats to the dog world!

I know, I know.. I have been saying this for months now.. but I am planning on getting a dog soon. Actually, I have the next two days off of work and am planning on exploring the possibilities. By the next time I write a blog, I am pretty sure I will have a new member to the family. I have been wanting a dog for a long time and am trilled that I am finally able to do it!! One of the advantages of my new job is that I am able to take my dog to work with me everyday; also, Asheville is fairly pet friendly, so I plan on keeping the pup with me the majority of the time!

Let's see.. what else is new? My Aunt Kim and Grandma Bobbie came to visit me last week!! We all had a get time! We explored Asheville, went out to eat at a great sea food restaurant, ventured out on the Blue Ridge Parkway, made a trip to the arboretum and saw a fabulous waterfall. It was a very successful visit!! In the next few months my mom, my dad and friend, Adam, are all planning on visiting (each separately). Of course, I can't wait to see 'em all!!

I am also happy to inform everyone of the fantastic news I learned last week... Megan (my college roomie) and her boyfriend have gotten engaged!! Congrats Megan and Paul!!

I think that is all the news for now!!

Thanks for following...

No comments:

Post a Comment