Saturday, August 22, 2009

GREAT NEWS!!



I finally got a job and it is exactly what I was looking for! I am working in a veterinary pathology lab with the opportunity to train as a vet technician for the emergency vet center! I am sooo excited! This position(s) will provide me with an awesome learning experience and is perfect for the future of my career! I start officially on Monday! Wish me luck!

Between this new job and working part time serving I am not going to have a lot of spare time for hiking which makes me very sad! I am taking advantage of my day off tomorrow to go with my hiking group to DuPont State Forest to see more waterfalls! I was there last week but only stopped at Bridal Veil Falls. Tomorrow we will see three more, hopefully! In the next few days I will have pictures of the expedition on my online photo album; if you are interested the link is http://picasaweb.google.com/laurensprouse

Well that is all for now! Check back in a week or so to read more about my new job! (YAY!)
Thanks for following...

No comments:

Post a Comment