Wednesday, July 22, 2009




I wanted to talk a little about my new place! I will be renting the lower portion of a house in northern Asheville. The house is located in a nice neighborhood, partway up a small mountain. I will have my own entrance through the deck and a private bathroom. I am really excited about this place and hope that it works out well!!

Lions and tigers and bears!! Oh my!!
The owner of the house was telling me about the bears that wandering into the neighborhood! He said that last week he was outside with his dog when he heard a strange noise coming from the woods. After a little investigation he went back inside and looked out the windows and saw SIX black bear walking through the yard!! I thought.. "Wow! well.. this is quite different from seeing a few deer walk through your yard! and very different from Bedford, TX!!" Good thing black bears don't eat kitties!!

Anyways.. once I get moved in and have more information, I will be sure to let y'all know!

Thanks for following!

P.S. The pic above was taken from the Biltmore Estate earlier today. To see more pics like this one... visit my online photo album at

http://picasaweb.google.com/laurensprouse

No comments:

Post a Comment